Keen to write for us and guest post on this site?
We accept high quality guest posts on helpful and engaging topics.
Subject matter considered includes diagnosis of sports injuries, medical management of sporting injuries and sports performance and recovery.
If you’d like to write for us, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration and tertiary qualification (eg. Medical doctor, Physiotherapist) – please include a short bio with this information
- Articles must be original and not published elsewhere, currently or in future
- Articles can range from 600-1500 words
- Any claims must be backed with reliable sources (these do not necessarily have to be included in the content but should be readily available/searchable)
- Up to two links to your website can be included
- Articles with excessive links, spammy links, affiliate links or inappropriate links will be declined
- Submissions from marketing companies will not be considered
Still keen to write for us?
Submit your article in full (including links and a short author bio) to guestpost(at)physiorehabapps.com
Not sure if we’re a match for your guest post?
Submit your content ideas and URLs of your previous work as well as a short bio to guestpost(at)physiorehabapps.com
Looking to submit a sponsored post?
We’re occasionally open to publishing sponsored posts but the content must be relevant to the site and useful to our audience.
All sponsored posts are clearly labelled as sponsored content and they may include up to 4 external links back to your site (provided that the links are related to the content).
The fee for sponsored posts varies based on the relevance of the material to our audience.
Submit your sponsored content ideas and URLs of your previous work as well as a short bio to guestpost(at)physiorehabapps.com
Waiting for a reply?
You’ll hear back from us within two weeks.