there is a better way of getting better
… train hard. You train for the way it makes you feel.
… when an injury stands in the way, you lose that feeling.
Injury takes away the fulfillment that you only get from training.
You need that feeling back, and you shouldn’t have to spend big to get it.
IT JUST MAKES SENSE!
- Injuries strike on weekends and late at night
- Don’t wait for your next day off to start your recovery
- You shouldn’t have to spend big
- Finances shouldn’t be a barrier to good health
- Because injury shouldn’t stand in the way
- Don’t let injury crush your motivation